Supernatural Hunter's Journals

A place to share information on the supernatural

Hunter's Spot

Forum Home > General Discussion > how do you hunt demons?

valkyrie

hey my name is devin and I am staring my first hunt soon and I found out it was a demon.Before I get started on the hunt though I would like some advice on how you hunt demons.

my plan is to draw out a devils trap and then continue with a cleansing. Should I stick with the plan or not? If not lend me a plan

--

"each player must accept the cards life deas them, but it is up to the players to decide how to use the cards in order to win the game"

March 29, 2011 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

blackdaeva

I insist you get help from several other highly experienced hunters, like several on this site. Just go gather a team and take care of business

--

Non Tiembo Mala

March 29, 2011 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

i am who i am

valkerie your plan is solid, the only thing i would add is make sure you go in KNOWING it will work and that you are better then the son of a b!t@h show no fear and you'll be fine.

March 30, 2011 at 6:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Thorn

Valkyrie, if you're interested in Demons, we have a bunch of topics discussing certain methods of overpowering them and how to resist them, as well as a whole section on the Lore page describing Demons and their powers. Look around and I'm sure you'll find a method of taking them down you feel comfortable with. Good luck.

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care, lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." H.P. Lovecraft "The Tomb"

April 3, 2011 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.